For the first time, we will have power rankings for all 32 teams. Now that all teams have begun their camps, some teams (Ravens) have seen some significant story lines occur. Without further a do, here are the rankings heading into preseason week 1:
1. Champs remain upfront. Losing Ninkovich stings a little being he was a leader for them, but got better elsewhere.
2. Lynch brings his swagger to an already confident bunch. How will Derek Carr play after getting that hefty contract?
3. Can Matt Ryan stay consistent and lead his team back to the promise land? Their D will win them some games too
4. Elite offense still missing a running back. Secondary didn’t get improvement either. Rodgers wins them a ton of games though.
5. Killer B’s ready to swarm the North. Can Big Ben stay healthy in his possible final season?
6. Could this be the final year of the Legion of Boom? Wilson hopes that creaky O-Line is fixed.
7. More offseason drama at the ranch. Can they get to the Quarterback yet? They hope Taco is the answer.
1. Is their running game going to help Eli for once?
Should be intriguing to watch their first few games this year. Tyreke Hill is a
big time playmaker though.
supplant the Texans and Colts in the south.
Dalvin Cook and Latavious Murray will re-start their ground game.
Is Watt healthy enough to lead the way?
Tannehill hurts but will Jay Cutler keep things building off a successful 2016?
16. QB held them back last year. Will Lynch win the battle in camp? Their defense will again win them a ton of games
17. Tons of questions coming out of Detroit. Can Stafford lead the way? Two Gators chosen in first two rounds of this draft should help their defense get better.
18. Can their OL protect Cam? McCaffrey is going to do wonders for their offense. Getting their leader back on defense doesn’t hurt either.
19. Cousins final season in Washington? Losing their best receivers won’t help. Will an improving defense help win more games this year?
20. The Tyrod saga will play out this year with a new regime. Can Watkins stay healthy and produce? Will their defense come back to form?
21. Their OL is getting Andrew Luck hit, a lot. Can Frank Gore
still produce? Defense has many questions
22. Wentz year two and has a new weapon in Alston Jeffrey. Derrick Barnett could have a huge impact in year one. Can they get closer to the front in a very tough division?
23. Injuries/Retirement headlining camp. They will make a jump up these rankings, but how much can they overcome out of the gate?
24. An aging defense and banged up QB have people wondering if this will FINALLY be the last straw for Marvin Lewis.
25. Another WR goes down as Mike Williams done for the year. Rivers isn’t getting any younger and their defense is a question mark. Boss is fun to watch though.
26. An aging duo of Brees and Peterson should be interesting. How much will trading Brandin Cooks hurt their offense?
27. Tons of improvement on both sides of the ball. QB still a glaring need. They should win more games than last year but how many?
28. Goff in second year with a new coach and system. Their defense will help overcome their woes on offense. Will the real Todd Gurley please stand up?
29. Bringing in Glennon and surprising everyone on draft night with Trubisky should make for a fun battle this summer.
30. New HC will emphasize better offensive production but will it happen with uncertainty at QB?
31. Always a group who thinks will improve every year. Bortles throws FIVE INT in one practice and Albert retires the day after. Is it a sign?
32. The Suck for Sam tour officially begins. I just hope Bowles will see this project through